Suginčiai St Cross Discovery Church is located in Suginčiai, 0,5 km to the east from the road Molėtai-Utena. The chapel of Suginčiai, mentioned in 1669 and 1782, belonged to Molėtai parish of Vilnius diocese. The second chapel was wooden with five windows, three altars and a six-tone organ. In 1909-1910, the present wooden church was built due to the care of the priest A. Ragažinskas and at the funds of the congregation. The church is ascribable to the style of Historicism (with dominating elements of Baroque Revival architecture), of the Latin cross layout, with a three-wall apse and 2 vestries and intersections at the corners. A tower is in the place of the dome and 2 turrets at a crossing of naves with a triangular pediment between them. The fence of the churchyard is of stone masonry with arched gates. A wooden belfry and crosses are in the churchyard.