The manor homestead was formed in the 18th century – the beginning of the 19th century. The ensemble lies to the east from the lake Arinas, on the southern side of the road Molėtai-Pabradė. It consists of a palace, stabling, a barn, a farm labourers' house, 2 watcher-cottages and a forge. The palace is surrounded by a park. In 1888, the manor consisted of 20 buildings, 8 of them were stone; there was a catholic wooden chapel and a reformed church. The palace was surrounded by a scenery park and a garden. Currently, the palace is under reconstruction.