Alanta Inn stands on the outskirts of the Alanta central square situated on the crossroads. The Alanta Inn was built in the first half of the 18th century. It is rectangular with an axial composition, consisting of two parts - a residential part and a coach house. A porch, which was in the centre, connected the coach house, the hall of the inn and the other residential premises. In 1892, after a fire, the building of the inn was reconstructed and the internal layout and the facades were changed. After the Second World War, its interior layout and facades were changed. The basement is made of stones, the walls - of stone and brick masonry.