Opened in 2019, the private museum exhibits more than 250 passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, trailers and other vehicles. An exhibition of antique radio, audio, TV equipment is in operation. Visitors are given the opportunity not only to view some of the exhibits, but also to try them on themselves.
Guide services are available for groups of people. All exhibits can be rented for filming. The museum team has worked both with the largest Lithuanian and foreign production companies, as well as with individual small orders.
* 7 euros for adults;
* 6 euros for seniors;
* 5 euros for children from 5 to 18 years old;
* 25 euros for the services of a professional guide (duration 1 hour);
* children under 5 years of age visit the museum for free.
* by police car - from 30 euros;
* by fire truck or bus - from 60 euros.
Monday - Friday: closed
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The museum is closed during the cold season.